Ahhh, yes. The “reality show” of rock n’ roll: Puddle of Mudd. Simple, bubble gum raunch that, like a fly continuously hitting a window pane, keeps coming back for more even though it’s absolute brain rot. Lacking any sort of substance, I’m pretty sure that the only reason they’ve had any success is because...
- THE LURKING FEAR ANNOUNCES SOPHOMORE ALBUM DEATH, MADNESS, HORROR, DECAY; PRE-ORDERS START TODAY
- INSOMNIUM LAUNCHES NEW SONG AND VIDEO FOR “THE WANDERER“
- New Promo: Concrete – “Ethereal Atrocities”
- ABORTED RELEASE NEW FULL-LENGTH ALBUM MANIACULT TODAY; DROP NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR “DEMENTOPHOBIA”
- New Video: Ren Marabou ‘All Hail Odin’