80’s and 90’s hair metal bands were notorious for the number of groupies they collectively had. The scantily clad women with masks of make-up for war paint going into battle to catch the eyes of rock-stars. Attention hungry fame starved wanna be models and actresses willing to do anything to catch and maintain their own temporary...
- THE LURKING FEAR ANNOUNCES SOPHOMORE ALBUM DEATH, MADNESS, HORROR, DECAY; PRE-ORDERS START TODAY
- INSOMNIUM LAUNCHES NEW SONG AND VIDEO FOR “THE WANDERER“
- New Promo: Concrete – “Ethereal Atrocities”
- ABORTED RELEASE NEW FULL-LENGTH ALBUM MANIACULT TODAY; DROP NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR “DEMENTOPHOBIA”
- New Video: Ren Marabou ‘All Hail Odin’